Plekhm1 - N-terminal pGEX 4T2-GST
PurposeExpress human Plekhm1 N-part in bacterial cells
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||73830||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerGE Healthcare Life Sciences
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4970
- Total vector size (bp) 6461
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Mutationto vector was cloned N-terminal part of human Plekhm1 (M1-A497 aa)
Entrez GenePLEKHM1 (a.k.a. AP162, B2, OPTB6)
/ Fusion Protein
- Gst (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamH1 (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xho1 (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGex-5
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX-3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Plekhm1 - N-terminal pGEX 4T2-GST was a gift from Paul Odgren (Addgene plasmid # 73830 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:73830 ; RRID:Addgene_73830)