|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||74475||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5100
- Total vector size (bp) 5800
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namemPlum fluorescent protein
Insert Size (bp)718
- Promoter CMV+intron
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pMRB101-F - aagatgcaggcagctgagtt
- 3′ sequencing primer pXCX-F - ACAACAGATGGCTGGCAAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byA portion of this plasmid was derived from the pmPlum Vector, C/N 632537, Clontech.
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Plum is a far red fluorescent protein.
Excitation 590 nm
Emission 649 nm
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:gWizPlum was a gift from Loree Heller (Addgene plasmid # 74475 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:74475 ; RRID:Addgene_74475)