pEGB 35s:dCas:BRD:tNos (GB1172)
PurposeTranscriptional unit of (human codon optimized) inactivated Cas9 fused to the BRD Transcriptional Repressor
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||75401||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerself-made; derived from pCambia1302 generated at the Cambia Institute
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6369
- Total vector size (bp) 12111
Vector typePlant Expression, CRISPR, Synthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)5742
- Promoter 35S
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BsaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BsaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer GGTGGCAGGATATATTGTGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEGB 35s:dCas:BRD:tNos (GB1172) was a gift from Diego Orzaez (Addgene plasmid # 75401 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:75401 ; RRID:Addgene_75401)
For your References section:A modular toolbox for gRNA-Cas9 genome engineering in plants based on the GoldenBraid standard. Vazquez-Vilar M, Bernabe-Orts JM, Fernandez-Del-Carmen A, Ziarsolo P, Blanca J, Granell A, Orzaez D. Plant Methods. 2016 Feb 1;12:10. doi: 10.1186/s13007-016-0101-2. eCollection 2016. 101 [pii] PubMed 26839579