pLV puro Tet VSVG
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||82724||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
Currently unavailable outside the U.S.
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 10000
- Total vector size (bp) 11630
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1545
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TTCCGATCACGAGACTAGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
VSVG cloned from Addgene #8454
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLV puro Tet VSVG was a gift from Warren Zipfel (Addgene plasmid # 82724 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:82724 ; RRID:Addgene_82724)