|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||84882||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3417
- Total vector size (bp) 7479
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)4062
- Promoter EF1a and CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- mCherry (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site MluI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BglII (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-pro
- 3′ sequencing primer bGH-pA (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byThe plasmid was modifed from pSico(addgene #11578) vector.
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-Sico-Red was a gift from Eun Mi Hwang (Addgene plasmid # 84882 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:84882 ; RRID:Addgene_84882)
For your References section:Neuronal Expression and Cell-Type-Specific Gene-Silencing of Best1 in Thalamic Reticular Nucleus Neurons Using pSico-Red System. Jung JY, Lee SE, Hwang EM, Lee CJ. Exp Neurobiol. 2016 Jun;25(3):120-9. doi: 10.5607/en.2016.25.3.120. Epub 2016 Jun 22. 10.5607/en.2016.25.3.120 PubMed 27358580