PurposeCRISPR/Cas9 for Arabidopsis in pENTR/D-TOPO
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||85807||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 9326
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Gene/Insert namehuman-codon-optimized SpCas9
- Promoter AtRPS5A
/ Fusion Proteins
- FLAG (N terminal on insert)
- NLS (N terminal on insert)
- NLS (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method TOPO Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer atggactataaggaccacgac (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pKI1.1 was a gift from Tetsuya Higashiyama (Addgene plasmid # 85807 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:85807 ; RRID:Addgene_85807)
For your References section:pKAMA-ITACHI vectors for highly efficient CRISPR/Cas9-mediated gene knockout in Arabidopsis thaliana. Tsutsui H, Higashiyama T. Plant Cell Physiol. 2016 Nov 17. pii: pcw191. 10.1093/pcp/pcw191 PubMed 27856772