p4054 HA-E6AP isoform II
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||8658||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4874
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameE6-AP isoform II
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneUBE3A (a.k.a. ANCR, AS, E6-AP, EPVE6AP, HPVE6A)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
See author's map.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:p4054 HA-E6AP isoform II was a gift from Peter Howley (Addgene plasmid # 8658 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:8658 ; RRID:Addgene_8658)
For your References section:Human papillomavirus type 16 E6 induces self-ubiquitination of the E6AP ubiquitin-protein ligase. Kao WH, Beaudenon SL, Talis AL, Huibregtse JM, Howley PM. J Virol 2000 Jul;74(14):6408-17. 10.1128/JVI.74.14.6408-6417.2000 PubMed 10864652