PurposeFluorescent biosensor for super-resolution imaging of PKA activity; targeted to plasma membrane.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||87705||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5500
- Total vector size (bp) 7719
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast), Synthetic
Insert Size (bp)2247
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- C-terminal targeting sequence from Kras (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 forward
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:FLINC-AKAR1-CAAX was a gift from Jin Zhang (Addgene plasmid # 87705 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:87705 ; RRID:Addgene_87705)
For your References section:Genetically encoded biosensors for visualizing live-cell biochemical activity at super-resolution. Mo GC, Ross B, Hertel F, Manna P, Yang X, Greenwald E, Booth C, Plummer AM, Tenner B, Chen Z, Wang Y, Kennedy EJ, Cole PA, Fleming KG, Palmer A, Jimenez R, Xiao J, Dedecker P, Zhang J. Nat Methods. 2017 Apr;14(4):427-434. doi: 10.1038/nmeth.4221. Epub 2017 Mar 13. 10.1038/nmeth.4221 PubMed 28288122