pD454-SR rat Alpha-synuclein
Purposebacterial expression of rat Alpha-synuclein
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||89074||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4037
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Insert Size (bp)426
- Promoter T7
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SAP1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SAP1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 term (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byATUM
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pD454-SR rat Alpha-synuclein was a gift from Michael J Fox Foundation MJFF (Addgene plasmid # 89074 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:89074 ; RRID:Addgene_89074)