PurposeExpresses humanized LbCpf1 variant that recognizes TYCV PAMs
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||89355||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5402
- Total vector size (bp) 9272
Vector typeMammalian Expression, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Gene/Insert nameLachnospiraceae bacterium Cpf1 (RR variant)
Insert Size (bp)3870
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- NLS (N terminal on insert)
- NLS (C terminal on insert)
- 3xHA (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Gibson Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer CGCAAATGGGCGGTAGGCGTG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
For more information on Zhang lab CRISPR plasmids, please refer to www.addgene.org/crispr/zhang/.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3.1-hLbCpf1(TYCV) (pY230) was a gift from Feng Zhang (Addgene plasmid # 89355 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:89355 ; RRID:Addgene_89355)
For your References section:Engineered Cpf1 variants with altered PAM specificities. Gao L, Cox DBT, Yan WX, Manteiga JC, Schneider MW, Yamano T, Nishimasu H, Nureki O, Crosetto N, Zhang F. Nat Biotechnol. 2017 Jun 5. doi: 10.1038/nbt.3900. 10.1038/nbt.3900 PubMed 28581492