1479 pcDNA3 flag HA 14-3-3 gamma
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||9000||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5446
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert name14-3-3 gamma
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Insert Size (bp)750
Entrez GeneYwhag (a.k.a. 14-3-3G)
/ Fusion Proteins
- flag (N terminal on backbone)
- HA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Created by Francisca Vazquez.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:1479 pcDNA3 flag HA 14-3-3 gamma was a gift from William Sellers (Addgene plasmid # 9000 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:9000 ; RRID:Addgene_9000)
Map uploaded by the depositor.