1478 pcDNA3 flag HA 14-3-3 beta
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||8999||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5446
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert name14-3-3 beta
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)750
Entrez GeneYWHAB (a.k.a. GW128, HEL-S-1, HS1, KCIP-1, YWHAA)
/ Fusion Proteins
- flag (N terminal on backbone)
- HA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Created by Francisca Vazquez.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:1478 pcDNA3 flag HA 14-3-3 beta was a gift from William Sellers (Addgene plasmid # 8999 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:8999 ; RRID:Addgene_8999)
Map uploaded by the depositor.