PurposeProduces lambda Red and Cpf1 for recombination and selection. The plasmid is combined with a donor plasmid (with crRNA and template) for rapid genome editing in E.coli.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||98592||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerDatsenko KA & Wanner BL (PMID:10829079)
Vector typeBacterial Expression, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberLow Copy
MutationCodon optimized for E. coli
- Promoter araBAD
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBAD-F (ATGCCATAGCATTTTTATCC)
- 3′ sequencing primer rrnB-T1-term-Rev (GAAAGGCCCAGTCTTTCGAC) (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:p46Cpf1-OP2 was a gift from Qiong Wu (Addgene plasmid # 98592 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:98592 ; RRID:Addgene_98592)