|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13763||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5612
Vector typeBacterial Expression ; Baculovirus
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesNLS from SV40, TAT from HIV, and Cre from bacteriophage P1
Insert Size (bp)932
/ Fusion Proteins
- His Tag (N terminal on insert)
- TAT (N terminal on insert)
- NLS (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NcoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Please also acknowledge Dr. Frank Edenhofer when using this plasmid in publications.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTriEx-HTNC was a gift from Klaus Rajewsky (Addgene plasmid # 13763 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13763 ; RRID:Addgene_13763)
For your References section:Ability of the hydrophobic FGF and basic TAT peptides to promote cellular uptake of recombinant Cre recombinase: a tool for efficient genetic engineering of mammalian genomes. Peitz M, Pfannkuche K, Rajewsky K, Edenhofer F. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2002 Apr 2. 99(7):4489-94. 10.1073/pnas.032068699 PubMed 11904364