|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||35506||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65||Add to Cart|
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5385
Modifications to backboneAddition of a CaMKIIa promoter and a WPRE
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1646
- Promoter CaMKIIa
/ Fusion Protein
- mCherry (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AGTCCTGCAGTATTGTGTAT
- 3′ sequencing primer GCAATAGCATGATACAAAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-CaMKIIa-hChR2(E123A)-mCherry was a gift from Karl Deisseroth (Addgene plasmid # 35506)
For your References section:Principles for applying optogenetic tools derived from direct comparative analysis of microbial opsins. Mattis J, Tye KM, Ferenczi EA, Ramakrishnan C, O'Shea DJ, Prakash R, Gunaydin LA, Hyun M, Fenno LE, Gradinaru V, Yizhar O, Deisseroth K. Nat Methods. 2011 Dec 18;9(2):159-72. doi: 10.1038/nmeth.1808. 10.1038/nmeth.1808 PubMed 22179551
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.