pSNAP-CaaX Control Plasmid
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||101133||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5406
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418) ; Kanamycin
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameCaaX Box
Alt namefarnesylation signal
Insert Size (bp)12
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- SNAP-tag (SNAP26m) (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GACGCAAATGGGCGGTAG (CMV Forward Primer)
- 3′ sequencing primer GCTGCGCAACTGTTGGGAA (TR1 Reverse Primer) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Originally cloned by Covalys. The SNAP-tag is an N-terminal tag.
For more information on this plasmid, please see https://www.addgene.org/depositor-collections/neb-cell-imaging-tags/
This plasmid is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB). For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSNAP-CaaX Control Plasmid was a gift from New England Biolabs & Ana Egana (Addgene plasmid # 101133 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:101133 ; RRID:Addgene_101133)