pCLIPf-H2B Control Plasmid
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||101134||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5871
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418) ; Kanamycin
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameHistone H2B
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)378
Entrez GeneH2BC11 (a.k.a. H2B/r, H2BFR, H2BJ, HIST1H2BJ)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- CLIP-tag (CLIPf) (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GACGCAAATGGGCGGTAG (CMV Forward Primer)
- 3′ sequencing primer CTGGGGCAGGCACTTCCA (SNAP/CLIP Reverse Primer) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Originally cloned at New England Biolabs. The H2B insert is a N-terminal insert.
For more information on this plasmid, please see https://www.addgene.org/depositor-collections/neb-cell-imaging-tags/
This plasmid is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB). For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCLIPf-H2B Control Plasmid was a gift from New England Biolabs & Ana Egana (Addgene plasmid # 101134 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:101134 ; RRID:Addgene_101134)