1247 pCMVb p300 HA delta33
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||10719||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturernot the same as the commercial CMVb
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4800
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namep300 delta33
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)7700
MutationMutant does not bind to E1A. Amino acids 1737 to 1836 deleted.
Entrez GeneEP300 (a.k.a. KAT3B, MKHK2, RSTS2, p300)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV Forward
- 3′ sequencing primer M13 reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
see author's map for pCMVb p300 wt for map of empty pCMVb vector.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:1247 pCMVb p300 HA delta33 was a gift from William Sellers (Addgene plasmid # 10719 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:10719 ; RRID:Addgene_10719)
Map uploaded by the depositor.