|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||107247||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6597
- Total vector size (bp) 8454
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Alt nameBeta Arrestin 2
Insert Size (bp)1962
- Promoter hSYN
/ Fusion Proteins
- MYC (N terminal on insert)
- PYLcs (N terminal on insert)
- YFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Unknown
- 5′ sequencing primer cgctgcctcagtctgcggtg
- 3′ sequencing primer ggagaaaatgaaagccatacgggaagcaatag (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Please visit https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2018/01/22/251769 for bioRxiv preprint.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:JGE302_pAAV-hSyn-DIO-Myc-PYLcs-bArrestin2-YFP (p2) was a gift from Bryan Roth (Addgene plasmid # 107247 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:107247 ; RRID:Addgene_107247)
For your References section:A Chemogenetic Platform for Spatio-temporal Control of β-arrestin Translocation and Signaling at G protein-Coupled Receptors. Roth BL, Gotoh Y, Giguere P, Nichols D. bioRxiv 251769 /10.1101/251769