PurposeCan be used to express mRuby3. Can also be used to create adeno-associated virus for delivery of the mRuby3 sequence.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||107744||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneAAV pCAG-FLEX-tdTomato-WPRE (#51503)
Backbone manufacturerHongkui Zeng/Allen Institute For Brain Science
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5396
- Total vector size (bp) 6270
Modifications to backboneA fragment containing mRuby3 was swapped into replace tdTomato and the LoxP sites in the original backbone.
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Alt namemonomeric ruby3
Alt namemRuby3 red fluorescent protein
Insert Size (bp)874
- Promoter CAG
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TTCGGCTTCTGGCGTGTGAC
- 3′ sequencing primer CCAGAGGTTGATTATCGATA (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:AAV pCAG-mRuby3-WPRE was a gift from Rylan Larsen (Addgene plasmid # 107744 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:107744 ; RRID:Addgene_107744)