PurposeFast anion channelrhodopsin (current half-decay time 3-10 ms depending on voltage and light intensity) for time-resolved inhibition of neuronal spiking
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||111075||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Gene/Insert nameAnion channelrhodopsin RapACR
Insert Size (bp)921
/ Fusion Protein
- EYFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TGAACTATGCGCTCGGGGTTGGCG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pFUGW-RapACR-EYFP was a gift from John Spudich (Addgene plasmid # 111075 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:111075 ; RRID:Addgene_111075)