|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||112860||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4727
- Total vector size (bp) 5706
Modifications to backbonethe EGFP cds has been removed
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameAPOBEC1 complementation factor
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1761
GenBank IDNM_001198818 Gene ID: 29974
Entrez GeneA1CF (a.k.a. ACF, ACF64, ACF65, APOBEC1CF, ASP)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site none (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGTGTACGGTGGGAGGTCTA
- 3′ sequencing primer TTCAGGTTCAGGGGGAGGTG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
The ACF insert contains an L31S difference compared to the NP_055391.2 reference that is not of concern for function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:human ACF was a gift from Silvestro Conticello (Addgene plasmid # 112860 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:112860 ; RRID:Addgene_112860)
For your References section:Dimerisation of APOBEC1 is dispensable for its RNA editing activity. Chieca M, Montini M, Severi F, Pecori R, Conticello S. bioRxiv 2021 10.1101/410803