PurposePlasmid bearing RBM47 coding sequence. Flag tagged is useful for IP and WB assays.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||134607||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3960
- Total vector size (bp) 5787
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1827
Entrez GeneRBM47 (a.k.a. NET18)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- flag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TTTTGCTAGCGTCGACCATGGACT
- 3′ sequencing primer TTTTGGTACCTCAGTATGTCTGGTAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEGFP-N1-Flag-humanRBM47 was a gift from Silvestro Conticello (Addgene plasmid # 134607 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:134607 ; RRID:Addgene_134607)
For your References section:Dimerisation of APOBEC1 is dispensable for its RNA editing activity. Chieca M, Montini M, Severi F, Pecori R, Conticello S. bioRxiv 2021 10.1101/410803