|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13420||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3483
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)XL1 Blue
Growth instructionsNeeds strain with lacIq
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert nameorig BA
Alt nameoriginal BCR-ABL three-finger array
Insert Size (bp)260
/ Fusion Protein
- Gal11P (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GGG GGA TTT CTG TTC ATG GGG G (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Positive control for B2H beta-galactosidase assay. Has coding sequence for �original� BCR-ABL three-finger array.
This plasmid requires a bacterial strain, such as XL1 Blue, that expresses the lacIq allele of lac repressor. This ensures repression of the strong lacUV5 promoter, which directs expression of the zinc finger-Gal11P hybrid protein.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGP-FB-orig BA was a gift from Keith Joung (Addgene plasmid # 13420 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13420 ; RRID:Addgene_13420)