pCMV5 mouse src K295R Y527F
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13657||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepCMV5 *
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namesrc K295R Y527F
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2000
MutationK295R Y527F. Dominant negative mutant.
Entrez GeneSrc (a.k.a. AW259666, pp60c-src)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
* The depositing lab is not completely sure of the backbone for this plasmid; Addgene's sequencing results indicate that it may instead be pcDNA3. The plasmid should still function correctly, but users should consult Addgene's sequencing results and exercise caution if subcloning is necessary.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV5 mouse src K295R Y527F was a gift from Joan Brugge & Peter Howley (Addgene plasmid # 13657 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13657 ; RRID:Addgene_13657)