|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13886||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7500
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert nameCA domains of N-WASP
SpeciesB. taurus (bovine)
Insert Size (bp)859
Entrez GeneWASL (a.k.a. BOS_4408)
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HinDIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GGCACCAAAATCAACGGGACTTTCC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pShuttle-CMV-EGFP-CA was a gift from Lorene Lanier (Addgene plasmid # 13886 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13886 ; RRID:Addgene_13886)
For your References section:Arp2/3 is a negative regulator of growth cone translocation. Strasser GA, Rahim NA, VanderWaal KE, Gertler FB, Lanier LM. Neuron. 2004 Jul 8. 43(1):81-94. 10.1016/j.neuron.2004.05.015 PubMed 15233919