Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14686||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5800
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418), Hygromycin
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namePECAM promoter/enhancer
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)8000
Entrez GenePecam1 (a.k.a. C85791, Cd31, PECAM-1, Pecam)
/ Fusion Proteins
- PGK-Hygro (N terminal on backbone)
- EGFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site PacI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:PECAM-eGFP-Hygro was a gift from Victoria Bautch (Addgene plasmid # 14686 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14686 ; RRID:Addgene_14686)
For your References section:The VEGF receptor flt-1 (VEGFR-1) is a positive modulator of vascular sprout formation and branching morphogenesis. Kearney JB, Kappas NC, Ellerstrom C, DiPaola FW, Bautch VL. Blood. 2004 Jun 15. 103(12):4527-35. 10.1182/blood-2003-07-2315 PubMed 14982871
Map uploaded by the depositor.