|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15001||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerBruce Mayer Lab
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Alt namep130 cas
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Entrez GeneBcar1 (a.k.a. Cas, Crkas, P130CAS)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEBG p130cas was a gift from Raymond Birge (Addgene plasmid # 15001 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15001 ; RRID:Addgene_15001)
For your References section:Activation of the focal adhesion kinase signaling pathway by structural alterations in the carboxyl-terminal region of c-Crk II. Zvara A, Fajardo JE, Escalante M, Cotton G, Muir T, Kirsch KH, Birge RB. Oncogene. 2001 Feb 22. 20(8):951-61. 10.1038/sj.onc.1204173 PubMed 11314030
Map uploaded by the depositor.