pCMV6 Myc PAK5 WT
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||16019||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4900
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2200
Entrez GenePAK5 (a.k.a. PAK7)
/ Fusion Protein
- Myc (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI/BglII (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Order of elements: SalI-Myc-XbaI-Pak5-EcoRI
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV6 Myc PAK5 WT was a gift from Jonathan Chernoff (Addgene plasmid # 16019 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:16019 ; RRID:Addgene_16019)
For your References section:p21-Activated kinase 5 (Pak5) localizes to mitochondria and inhibits apoptosis by phosphorylating BAD. Cotteret S, Jaffer ZM, Beeser A, Chernoff J. Mol Cell Biol. 2003 Aug . 23(16):5526-39. 10.1128/MCB.23.16.5526-5539.2003 PubMed 12897128