|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||16290||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepAc5.1/V5-His B
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesD. melanogaster (fly)
Insert Size (bp)954
- Promoter Ac5
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Kpn I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Not I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AC5 (ACACAAAGCCGCTCCATCAG)
- 3′ sequencing primer EBV-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Please note that KpnI is not a unique site, as it flanks LAMP1.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:LAMP1-GFP was a gift from Ron Vale (Addgene plasmid # 16290 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:16290 ; RRID:Addgene_16290)
For your References section:Regulation of mitochondria distribution by RhoA and formins. Minin AA, Kulik AV, Gyoeva FK, Li Y, Goshima G, Gelfand VI. J Cell Sci. 2006 Feb 15. 119(Pt 4):659-70. 10.1242/jcs.02762 PubMed 16434478