|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||171710||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
Backbone manufacturerThermo Fisher
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2900
- Total vector size (bp) 3600
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Chloramphenicol and Ampicillin
Growth Strain(s)T7 Express lysY/Iq, NEB #C3013I
Gene/Insert nameSARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid
Insert Size (bp)728
Entrez GeneN (a.k.a. GU280_gp10)
/ Fusion Protein
- CBM-9 (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Esp3I (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Esp3I (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer AAGGTCAGCGTGTTGGTATC or nFseq5A GATCTCGATCCCGCGAAATTAATAC
- 3′ sequencing primer nRseq5A AAACCCCTCAAGACCCG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CBM9-N was a gift from Francis Nano (Addgene plasmid # 171710 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:171710 ; RRID:Addgene_171710)