pcDNA3/HA-SUMO3 (Sentrin 2)
PurposeMammalian expression of human SUMO3 with HA tag
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||17361||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneSUMO3 (a.k.a. SMT3A, SMT3H1, SUMO-3, Smt3B)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
See author's map for more information.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3/HA-SUMO3 (Sentrin 2) was a gift from Edward Yeh (Addgene plasmid # 17361 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:17361 ; RRID:Addgene_17361)
For your References section:Covalent modification of PML by the sentrin family of ubiquitin-like proteins. Kamitani T, Nguyen HP, Kito K, Fukuda-Kamitani T, Yeh ET. J Biol Chem. 1998 Feb 6. 273(6):3117-20. 10.1074/jbc.273.6.3117 PubMed 9452416