PurposeExpresses recombinant HyPro enzyme in E. coli
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||177190||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert nameHyPro enzyme
Alt nameAPEX2 - DIG10.3 fusion protein
- Promoter T7
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TAATACGACTCACTATAGGG
- 3′ sequencing primer GCTAGTTATTGCTCAGCGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pML433 was a gift from Eugene Makeyev (Addgene plasmid # 177190 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:177190 ; RRID:Addgene_177190)
For your References section:Hybridization-proximity labeling reveals spatially ordered interactions of nuclear RNA compartments. Yap K, Chung TH, Makeyev EV. Mol Cell. 2021 Nov 2. pii: S1097-2765(21)00838-8. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2021.10.009. 10.1016/j.molcel.2021.10.009 PubMed 34741808