PurposeRecombinant protein synthesis of human HSP90AB1
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||177659||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3352
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsTo produce protein, express in BL21(DE3) Codon Plus RIL. Purify by Ni IMAC and SEC.
Copy numberLow Copy
Alt nameHSP90AB1 Isoform A
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2175
Entrez GeneHSP90AB1 (a.k.a. D6S182, HSP84, HSP90B, HSPC2, HSPCB)
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Protein
- 6xHis-Thrombin (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SpeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRV (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TAATACGACTCACTATAGGG
- 3′ sequencing primer GATTATCAACCGGGGTGGCA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Genes were cloned from a cDNA library and may contain silent mutations. However, all inserts were sequence-verified and any nucleotide changes were mutagenized to encode the consensus amino acid sequence.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pT7C-HSP90AB1 was a gift from Jeff Kuret (Addgene plasmid # 177659 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:177659 ; RRID:Addgene_177659)