|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1786||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85 *|
|Cloning Grade DNA||1786-DNA.cg||2 µg of cloning grade DNA in Tris buffer||1||$105 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5428
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameAngiotensin-converting enzyme 2
Alt nameSARS Receptor
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2000
Entrez GeneACE2 (a.k.a. ACEH)
/ Fusion Protein
- C9 (GTETSQVAPA) (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site PmeI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
See author's map for more information.
Information for Cloning Grade DNA (Catalog # 1786-DNA.cg) ( Back to top )
Cloning grade DNA is suitable for use in PCR, cloning reactions, or transformation into E. coli. The purity and amount is not suitable for direct transfections.
- Amount 2 µg
- Guaranteed Concentration 100 ng/µl +/- 5 ng/µl
- Pricing $105 USD
- Storage DNA can be stored at 4℃ (short term) or -20℃ (long term).
Addgene has verified this plasmid using Next Generation Sequencing. Results are available here
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:hACE2 was a gift from Hyeryun Choe (Addgene plasmid # 1786 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:1786 ; RRID:Addgene_1786)
For your References section:Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 is a functional receptor for the SARS coronavirus. Li W, Moore MJ, Vasilieva N, Sui J, Wong SK, Berne MA, Somasundaran M, Sullivan JL, Luzuriaga K, Greenough TC, Choe H, Farzan M. Nature. 2003 Nov 27. 426(6965):450-4. 10.1038/nature02145 PubMed 14647384