|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||18084||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepBad/His B
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4100
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Alt namemAmetrine1.1 fluorescent proteins
Speciesevolved fluorescent protein
Insert Size (bp)720
MutationThe fluorescent protein was inserted between XhoI and EcoR1 of pBad/His B. There is an extra 'C' after XhoI to avoid the frameshift.
/ Fusion Protein
- His (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ATGCCATAGCATTTTTATCC
- 3′ sequencing primer GATTTAATCTGTATCAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Improved photostability (~1.5x better) compared to mAmetrine (Addgene plasmid 18083)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBad-mAmetrine1.1 was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 18084 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:18084 ; RRID:Addgene_18084)
For your References section:Fluorescent protein FRET pairs for ratiometric imaging of dual biosensors. Ai HW, Hazelwood KL, Davidson MW, Campbell RE. Nat Methods. 2008 May . 5(5):401-3. 10.1038/nmeth.1207 PubMed 18425137