PurposeMammalian cell expression of D304N mutation in NEMO
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||187898||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
- Total vector size (bp) 7600
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2200
Entrez GeneIkbkg (a.k.a. 1110037D23Rik, IKK[g], NEMO)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- EGFP (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Blp1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pd0.5-EGFP-C 5'-GACCACTACCAGCAGAACAC
- 3′ sequencing primer NA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please visit https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.06.21.496850v1 for bioRxiv preprint.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:HA-EGFP-NEMO-D304N was a gift from Erika Holzbaur (Addgene plasmid # 187898)