|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22016||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4694
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)522
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer hGH-PA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBiFC-CrN173 was a gift from Chang-Deng Hu (Addgene plasmid # 22016 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22016 ; RRID:Addgene_22016)
For your References section:Identification of new fluorescent protein fragments for bimolecular fluorescence complementation analysis under physiological conditions. Shyu YJ, Liu H, Deng X, Hu CD. Biotechniques. 2006 Jan . 40(1):61-6. 10.2144/000112036 PubMed 16454041