|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||25933||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1900
Entrez GeneSrc (a.k.a. pp60c-src)
/ Fusion Protein
- Myc (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-Fw (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pUSE-RapR-Src-myc was a gift from Klaus Hahn (Addgene plasmid # 25933 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:25933 ; RRID:Addgene_25933)
For your References section:Engineered allosteric activation of kinases in living cells. Karginov AV, Ding F, Kota P, Dokholyan NV, Hahn KM. Nat Biotechnol. 2010 Jun 27. ():. 10.1038/nbt.1639 PubMed 20581846