BirA in pET28a (w400-2)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26624||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5247
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Growth instructionsTOP10F', 37oC
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namebiotin ligase
Insert Size (bp)967
/ Fusion Protein
- His (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Nco I (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Hind III (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
BirA gene was amplified from E.coli TOP10F' strain and subcloned into the pET28A vector.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:BirA in pET28a (w400-2) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 26624 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26624 ; RRID:Addgene_26624)