|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27168||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7493
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Erythromycin, 200 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert namesurface (S)-layer protein promoter region fused with modified green fluorescent protein 5
Alt nameLactobacillus acidophilus slp promoter
Alt namesynthetic construct mgfp5
SpeciesLactococcus lactis and synthetic construct
Insert Size (bp)1065
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AGTGAAAAGTTCTTCTCCTT
- 3′ sequencing primer GCGGCACGACTTCTTCAAGAGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTRKH3-slpGFP was a gift from Michela Lizier (Addgene plasmid # 27168 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27168 ; RRID:Addgene_27168)
For your References section:Comparison of expression vectors in Lactobacillus reuteri strains. Lizier M, Sarra PG, Cauda R, Lucchini F. FEMS Microbiol Lett. 2010 Jul 1. 308(1):8-15. 10.1111/j.1574-6968.2010.01978.x PubMed 20455948