|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27807||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepEGFP C1
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3984
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameCerulean Kras
Insert Size (bp)720
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Nhe 1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Bam HI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CCAAAATCAACGGGACTTTCC
- 3′ sequencing primer CAGGTTCAGGGGGAGGTGTGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
K-Ras membrane targeting sequence is nucleotides 490-564 from AF493917
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:C-Kras was a gift from Steven Vogel (Addgene plasmid # 27807 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27807 ; RRID:Addgene_27807)
For your References section:Energy migration alters the fluorescence lifetime of Cerulean: implications for fluorescence lifetime imaging Forster resonance energy transfer measurements. Koushik SV, Vogel SS. J Biomed Opt. . 13(3):031204. 10.1117/1.2940367 PubMed 18601528
Map uploaded by the depositor.