|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32385||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6300
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Insert Size (bp)2800
/ Fusion Protein
- Nuclear Localization Seq (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CCCTTGAACCTCCTCGTTCGACC
- 3′ sequencing primer GAGACGTGCTACTTCCATTTGTC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMSCV-Peredox-mCherry-NLS was a gift from Gary Yellen (Addgene plasmid # 32385 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32385 ; RRID:Addgene_32385)
For your References section:Imaging Cytosolic NADH-NAD(+) Redox State with a Genetically Encoded Fluorescent Biosensor. Hung YP, Albeck JG, Tantama M, Yellen G. Cell Metab. 2011 Oct 5;14(4):545-54. 10.1016/j.cmet.2011.08.012 PubMed 21982714