Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32496||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerSabatini Lab
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7000
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral, RNAi
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
- Promoter U6
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer LKO.1 (GACTATCATATGCTTACCGT)
- 3′ sequencing primer none (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLKO.1-GSK3β-#1 was a gift from Alex Toker (Addgene plasmid # 32496 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32496 ; RRID:Addgene_32496)
For your References section:Akt/protein kinase b and glycogen synthase kinase-3beta signaling pathway regulates cell migration through the NFAT1 transcription factor. Yoeli-Lerner M, Chin YR, Hansen CK, Toker A. Mol Cancer Res. 2009 Mar;7(3):425-32. Epub 2009 Mar 3. 10.1158/1541-7786.MCR-08-0342 PubMed 19258413