HA GSK3 beta K85A pcDNA3
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14755||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5500
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameGSK3 beta K85A
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1300
MutationK85A. Kinase dead mutant.
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Nru I site is added to the K->A mutation
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:HA GSK3 beta K85A pcDNA3 was a gift from Jim Woodgett (Addgene plasmid # 14755 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14755 ; RRID:Addgene_14755)