|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32553||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerSchmidt-Dannert Lab
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3488
Modifications to backboneBiobrick section contains the araC gene to control expression from the pBAD promoter. It will move with the BioBrick.
Vector typeSynthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)719
Entrez GeneeGFP (a.k.a. pPRS3a_01)
- Promoter pBAD
/ Fusion Protein
- His (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NsiI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer not designed
- 3′ sequencing primer pBBinR (GCAGGTCCTGAAGTTAACTAG) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pUCBB-pBAD-eGFP was a gift from Claudia Schmidt-dannert (Addgene plasmid # 32553 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32553 ; RRID:Addgene_32553)
For your References section:Optimized compatible set of BioBrick vectors for metabolic pathway engineering. Vick JE, Johnson ET, Choudhary S, Bloch SE, Lopez-Gallego F, Srivastava P, Tikh IB, Wawrzyn GT, Schmidt-Dannert C. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2011 Dec;92(6):1275-86. Epub 2011 Oct 28. 10.1007/s00253-011-3633-4 PubMed 22033566