|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32601||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter CAG
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer 5′ GFP-MYR-Eco (5′-CTT GAA TTC GCC ACC ATG GGA AGC AGC AAG AGC AAG CCA AAG GTG AGC AAG GGC GAG GAG CTG)
- 3′ sequencing primer 3′-GFP primer (5′-GTC ATG AAT TCT TAC TTG TAC AGC TCG TCC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCAG:GPI-GFP was a gift from Anna-Katerina Hadjantonakis (Addgene plasmid # 32601 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32601 ; RRID:Addgene_32601)
For your References section:In vivo imaging and differential localization of lipid-modified GFP-variant fusions in embryonic stem cells and mice. Rhee JM, Pirity MK, Lackan CS, Long JZ, Kondoh G, Takeda J, Hadjantonakis AK. Genesis. 2006 Apr;44(4):202-18. 10.1002/dvg.20203 PubMed 16604528