|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||35417||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9204
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)3531
- Promoter EF-1a
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EF1a-fwd, zTALE-F
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP-N, zTALE-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Note that though this plasmid contains the sh_ble gene, the Zhang lab has not tested whether this plasmid confers Zeocin selection.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:TALE2 was a gift from Feng Zhang (Addgene plasmid # 35417)
For your References section:Efficient construction of sequence-specific TAL effectors for modulating mammalian transcription. Zhang F, Cong L, Lodato S, Kosuri S, Church GM, Arlotta P. Nat Biotechnol. 2011 Feb;29(2):149-53. doi: 10.1038/nbt.1775 10.1038/nbt.1775 PubMed 21248753