|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||40730||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4496
- Total vector size (bp) 4867
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Gene/Insert nameLeucine Zipper prime - C super positive Green Fluorescent Protein
Insert Size (bp)371
- Promoter pBad
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NcoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BsrGI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GCACGGCGTCACACTTTGC
- 3′ sequencing primer GCAAAAAACCCCTCAAGACCCG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMRBad-Z-CspGFP was a gift from Brian McNaughton (Addgene plasmid # 40730 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:40730 ; RRID:Addgene_40730)
For your References section:Split-superpositive GFP reassembly is a fast, efficient, and robust method for detecting protein-protein interactions in vivo. Blakeley BD, Chapman AM, McNaughton BR. Mol Biosyst. 2012 Aug;8(8):2036-40. Epub 2012 Jun 12. 10.1039/c2mb25130b PubMed 22692102