|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||40896||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)2841
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GTCGTAACAACTCCGCCC
- 3′ sequencing primer CAT TTT ATG TTT CAG GTT CAG GG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:PM-FRB-mRFP-T2A-FKBP-5-ptase was a gift from Peter Varnai (Addgene plasmid # 40896 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:40896 ; RRID:Addgene_40896)
For your References section:Acute depletion of plasma membrane phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate impairs specific steps in endocytosis of the G-protein-coupled receptor. Toth DJ, Toth JT, Gulyas G, Balla A, Balla T, Hunyady L, Varnai P. J Cell Sci. 2012 May 1;125(Pt 9):2185-97. Epub 2012 Feb 22. 10.1242/jcs.097279 PubMed 22357943